Driven To Be Healthy Challenge
Want to get healthy, live longer and feel better all while competing against other drivers for some awesome prizes?
If so, click HERE to register to participate in our 2nd Driven to Be Healthy Challenge. You will receive support from
other participants, as well as, from your mentor. This is a great opportunity for you to join other drivers in an
endeavor to be a healthier you!
Registration begins July 1st.
Blue Tiger Headsets on Sale at TA/Petro Now!
I am so grateful for this truckers fund! They are truly a blessing to me and saved me from being homeless. I thank this wonderful organization for all they have done and will urge all my trucking family to donate!driver with cancer
I don’t know if you all realize what you truly do for people or not, but not only are you helping me and my kids during the worst time of our lives, you’ve shown me that they’re still good people in this world and have given me a reason to believe again.wife of deceased driver
Read more stories about how The St. Christopher Truckers Fund has helped drivers like you:Read More
This fund helped us to save our home. We are so grateful and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts! May God bless St.Christopher Truckers Fund in abundance is our prayer. Thank you so much.
driver who had a heart attack
A Truck Driver Charity: The St. Christopher Fund
Each dot represents a person who applied for assistance!
Funds Dispersal So Far:
- Rent & Mortgage 45%
- Utilities 19%
- Auto 15%
- Medical & Rx 10%
- Insurance 9%
- Misc. 2%
Our Work Flow
Step 1: Gather Materials
- Commercial Driver’s License #
- Who do/did you drive for and a contact number
- A detailed description of your medical problem that led to financial difficulty
- Your last date of employment (if out of work) and expected return to work date
- Doctors’ names, phone numbers, and the fax number to the medical records department
- Your current monthly take-home pay
- If you are out of work, your income while working
- Other household monthly income
- A list and the amounts of your monthly household expenses
- If you are an Owner Operator, your business income and expenses
Step 2: Fill Out An Application
Step 3: Send In Your Application
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information about this charity for truck drivers, send a letter to P.O. Box 30763, Knoxville, TN 37930, call 865-202-9428, fax to 865-851-8396, or send an email to email@example.com. To make a donation, click the “Make a Donation” button at the top of the page or mail a check to the address above. Click here for More FAQ