Arthur Hook was unable to work due to a medical problem and wasn’t sure he was going to be able to have electricity in his home for another month. He contacted St. Christopher Truckers Fund for assistance. We heard and responded to his plea.
- Art Auction Benefitting Truckers in Need Happens Next Month!
- “Highway to Hope” Virtual Concert Raises More Than $75,000 for Drivers in Need
- Is Okra the Next Superfood?
- Wynonna Judd to Headline “Highway to Hope” Virtual Concert to Benefit the St. Christopher Truckers Relief Fund
- TravelCenters of America Donates Nearly $25,000 to St. Christopher Fund