Arthur Hook was unable to work due to a medical problem and wasn’t sure he was going to be able to have electricity in his home for another month. He contacted St. Christopher Truckers Fund for assistance. We heard and responded to his plea.
- St. Christopher Truckers Relief Fund Receives $50,000 Donation from C.H. Robinson at Critical Time for the Trucking Industry
- Truckers step up as coronavirus pumps demand for necessities, but face mounting obstacles
- Showers of Praise Greet Busy Truckers
- COVID-19: An Update From Our Executive Director and How To Help
- Time for a Colonoscopy? To Go or Not to Go…